January is the most popular month for job-hunting, with career progression featuring on many a list of new year resolutions. And according to Monster, today, the first Wednesday of January, is traditionally the biggest job-search day of the entire year. With so much competition, it makes sense to put a special strategy in place - and National College of Ireland is here to help you do just that.We have lots of helpful careers tips and resources on the blog, so we've rounded them up here for you in one handy place:
- How do you know the time is right to leave your job? If you recognise most of these signs, then's it's safe to say you should be moving on.
- The world of work is constantly evolving. Are you confident your skills are in line with job market demands?
- Your CV is your personal sales brochure, according to NCI's Careers & Opportunities Officer, Caroline. Make sure yours is up to scratch with her 10 CV Commandments!
- Lots of candidates fail to adequately prepare for an interview. Buck the trend by prepping like a pro.
- Use these expert tricks and tips to wow the interview panel.
- Need more help coming up with your personal strategy? Download our free Career Development toolkit!
If upskilling or gaining a new qualification is part of your career strategy, come to our next open event to learn about the courses that are enrolling now for an early 2017 start.