National College of Ireland is delighted to be shortlisted in this year's Blog Awards Ireland, in the Best Education & Science (company) category.
There is a public vote which is running until 21st September and which counts for 30% of the overall vote – the other 70% being determined by the judging panel. Voting takes seconds and you can do so here.
Our blog features a mixture of posts which include:
- Career tips and advice (check out our 10 CV commandments)
Student Stories (like Stephen's insight into accountancy, or Jamile's decision to study abroad)
Staying motivated (read these reasons for loving your Mondays!)
- Lifelong learning (such as this piece on becoming a better learner)
Advice from lecturers (including these 6 steps to academic success)
NCI news and events (like this post on the Go Further series, or our NCI student showcase)
Student tips and advice (like our top 10 tips for settling into college life or these exam tips and tricks)
- Stress Management (like this guest post from our college counsellor)
- Learning oriented family activities (such as this post on activities that will help your child to learn)
- Workforce learning and development (like this piece on training and beyond)
We’d love if you could tell us what type of content most interests you and what you’d love to see more of – every commenter on the blog is entered into a draw, to win a weekend away for two.
Thanks for reading - and don't forget to vote!