Student Competition #MYNCI
Celebrate the start of the new semester by sharing your impressions of postgraduate and undergradute life at NCI - it's important to know what it's like studying in Ireland! We want people in full-time courses, part-times courses, evening courses, study abroad programs, CIPD courses and all other NCI degrees or iniatives to share *your* NCI - whether that's the new people you've met, your favourite lunch spot, the views from your commute, your student apartment or the places you like to hang out.
NCI teddy bears, mugs, backpacks, vouchers for local restaurants and more.
€100 One4All Gift Voucher (announced end September)
The nitty gritty:
- Enter as often as you like! Winning images will be featured on NCI digital platforms
- Each contest day ends at midnight.
- Daily winners will be announced via Twitter and Facebook
- All winners should contact firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of the announcement, to receive instructions for picking up their prize.
- All entries will be eligible for the grand prize drawing at the end of the competition.
- You must be a currently enrolled student at National College of Ireland to take part
If you liked this blog post then you might also like our article on our digital marketing course - NCI Certificate in Digital Marketing - Meet the Team - or if you're interested in innovations in digital marketing have a look at Digital Marketing: The Need to Know About Facebook's Atlas.
Questions? Feedback? Leave us a comment below. All commenters on NCI's blog get added to a raffle, to win a weekend away!